Often, after birth, the figure of a woman loses its previous forms. Fat deposits accumulated during pregnancy do not seem aesthetically pleasing. At the same time, they play an important role in the protection of the fetus within the womb and the recovery of the uterus after the baby is born.
You should not give up or give up, you can lose weight quickly and effectively after pregnancy and childbirth.
How to lose weight quickly after giving birth?
Losing weight quickly after giving birth: the dream of many women who have become mothers. However, due to hormonal changes, postpartum stress, reduced physical activity during pregnancy, vitamin deficiency, on average, the recovery process takes from 6 months to a year. It is not worth focusing on the stars of show business, who managed to lose weight as soon as possible after giving birth, because they have a whole arsenal of assistants, from personal nutritionists to maids and nannies.
A woman needs to lose weight and get fit after giving birth correctly, without compromising health.
How to lose weight after birth – the basic rules:
- Daily outdoor walks. After hospital discharge, you can take short trips with the cart. Little by little, the duration of the trips should be increased. During a walk, they burn around 160 Kcal, which helps lose weight after delivery. Also, when walking improves mood and mood.
- Balance diet. It is better to make a menu of useful products for a day or a week in advance and strictly comply. The preparation in advance of the diet will help to lose weight effectively after delivery, to avoid interruptions and the use of harmful products that do not lead to thinness, but to gain weight.
- Full dream. To have good health and good mood you need enough sleep. A night of interrupted sleep can be replenished with daytime sleep, sleeping one or two hours while the child rests.
- Postpartum depression, that many young mothers take advantage of sweets and flour. During the restructuring of the body (reducing progesterone and estrogen, increasing the hormone prolactin) there is a frequent change of mood, irritability, fatigue. It is useless to fight against postpartum depression, opt for more rest, spend time with your loved ones and gradually increase physical effort.
- Physical activity In the first weeks after birth, active physical activity is prohibited. At this time, you can walk, practice breathing exercises. After 4-6 weeks to lose weight, you can start exercising, slowly increasing the intensity. High intensity physical activity (jogging, swimming, Pilates, gym exercises) is shown after 4-6 months after the birth of a child.
- Cosmetic procedures Several wrappings (honey, coffee, clay) that can be made at home help you lose weight. Cash also massages and showers.
Principles of nutrition.
“How to lose weight after giving birth?”: A question that worries many young mothers. To begin with, you should completely exclude from the menu all fatty, smoked, fried, pickled, sweet, baked cakes, flour products.
Despite the many restrictions on the menu, the after-delivery meal must necessarily be balanced and varied. To lose weight you have to follow the proper diet.
The displayed daily calorie rate for women who are breastfeeding a baby is 2000 Kcal, without breastfeeding – 1500-1600 Kcal.
You should eat often, at least 4-5 times a day. The volume of a portion should be 200 gr. In the diet of women after childbirth, complex carbohydrates (vegetables, fruits, cereals) must prevail, enriched with fiber, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
Of the animal proteins, it is necessary to give preference to low-fat poultry (turkey, chicken), eggs, dairy products and fermented low-fat dairy products (10-15% hard cheese). The bread can be eaten with rye and whole grains, preferably in the morning. It is recommended to include steamed dishes, stews, baked in the menu.
To lose weight, a snack with an acute feeling of hunger is better than dried fruits, seeds, nuts, fresh juices (vegetables or fruits).
It is necessary to maintain the water balance of the organism. During the day, you should drink at least 1.5 liters of pure water without gas.
It shows the use of weak tea or a decoction of berries without sugar and other additives (milk, syrup). You should reduce the amount of salt you ingest, which leads to a delay in moisture in the body.
Spices, spices and condiments should be completely excluded from your diet, as they increase appetite, thus preventing you from losing weight after childbirth.
Advice for the nursing mother
How to lose weight after giving birth to a nursing mother? Strong diets are not strictly recommended during breastfeeding.
A strict diet can lead to a reduction in the amount of milk and the deterioration of its quality, the formation of toxins in it, as a result of the refusal of the baby to breastfeed.
The daily caloric intake shown of the lactating mother = 2000 Kcal, because breastfeeding requires a lot of strength and energy, 500 Kcal.
It is important not to overeat, milk will not improve from excess calories, but fat deposits can only increase. To lose weight after giving birth to a nursing mother, you need to eat 4-5 times a day in small portions.
The last meal should be no later than 3 to 4 hours before a night’s sleep.
As a snack you should take juices from freshly squeezed fruits and vegetables. To accelerate the metabolism green tea is shown, but without sugar or additives.
You can drink it 30 minutes before the start of feeding. After feeding the baby, it is recommended to drink cold drinks, whose absorption the body spends much more energy, which helps to lose weight after delivery.
Ways to remove the stomach at home.
How to lose weight and remove the stomach after giving birth at home? In addition to adequate nutrition, balanced and low in calories, it is necessary to pay special attention to the level of physical activity.
To remove the stomach, it is recommended to perform a series of exercises daily at home.
A set of exercises for a flat stomach:
- Lie on your back, put your hands behind your head, bend your legs towards your knees. To lift the upper part of the torso, tear the shoulder blades off the floor, touch the knees in the air with the elbows. Without descending to the initial position, stretch the left leg, leaving it in weight. Surround the right leg to touch the elbow of the left hand. Return to the original position. Repeat the exercise 10 times in 3 series.
- Lie on your left side, bending the body slightly to the right. Pull sharply on the heels, ripping the shoulder blades off the floor. Stay in this position for 30-60 seconds. Return to the original position, repeat the exercise on the other side. Repeat 10 times in 3 series.
- Lie on your back, legs clenched on your knees, lift perpendicular to your body. Tearing the shoulder blades off the floor, extend your arms to the side. Feet to the other. The load on the oblique abdominal muscles. This exercise contributes to a thin waist, should be repeated 10-15 times in 3 sets.
- Lose weight and remove the stomach after childbirth helps rim. Turn it at 15-20 minutes, preferably 2-3 times a day. In the initial stage of restoration of the figure, you should not use a ring with a load, you should increase the load gradually.
Another way to help lose weight and remove the stomach after childbirth at home: wraps. They are made with film for food and special masks, which can be bought in a pharmacy, in a store and can be prepared independently, for example, from honey, vinegar and coffee, diluted with water. Masks are applied to the abdomen.
Then wrapped hermetically with transparent film. It is necessary to resist between 20 and 30 minutes, and then rinse with warm water and apply cream (nourishing, anti-cellulite, moisturizing) in the stomach.
Effective weight loss after childbirth is possible only in the complex, following proper nutrition, paying attention to their physical activity, without forgetting a good rest for recovery.