In an effort to have the perfect figure, you need to focus on two aspects: weight loss and physical activity. A competent selection of products included in the daily diet allows you to easily dismiss the extra kilos, and regular exercise will help you achieve the desired result many times faster. On the diet menu for weight loss products that contain protein and complex carbohydrates should prevail, since the body spends more energy on its digestion than its value, which helps burn off excess fat. (You can find out what percentage of fat is superfluous with a calculator :).
What you can not eat while losing weight: a list of products
Nutritionists have developed a list of foods that you absolutely can not eat while losing weight, because they contain easily digestible carbohydrates and fats, leading to weight gain.
The list of products that can not be eaten while losing the abdomen and body:
- Meat and Poultry: Pork, Lamb, Duck, Goose
- Fried, smoked, marinated, salty dishes.
- High-fat dairy products: butter, cream, curd cheese, sweet yogurts
- Mayonnaise and sauces of this product.
- bananas and grapes
- Pasta and wheat bakery products.
- Fresh cakes, desserts rich in calories and abundant creams.
- Sweets, ice cream, sweets, chocolates.
- The sugar
- Fast food
- Carbonated drinks, lemonades.
- Alcohol products.
Why not drink coffee?
Coffee is an aromatic beverage that improves mood and improves performance. The fact is that drinking coffee stimulates the nervous system and produces a pleasure hormone, so this stimulating product for consumption has so many fans. However, after a diet to lose weight, its use is not recommended, especially on an empty stomach, because It leads to the formation of kidney stones and exacerbation of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract..
Coffee increases the pressure and, therefore, people suffering from hypertension should completely eliminate this product from their diet.
Thanks to caffeine, the glucose level increases after drinking coffee and, after a couple of hours, falls sharply, causing a burning desire to eat something sweet. (chocolate, cake, ice cream), which is completely unacceptable in diets. Coffee itself is a low calorie product, however, adding sugar, cream, syrups to the drink significantly increases its energy value.
Therefore, a cup of “Latte” or “Mocha” is not lower in calories than a large piece of cake with plenty of cream, and this only leads to a set of extra pounds.
Why can not alcohol?
Can I drink alcohol while I lose weight? Any alcoholic product inhibits weight loss. When observing a diet, you must eliminate it completely from your diet for several reasons:
- Alcohol is high in calories, which in itself contradicts the principles of a diet to lose weight.
- Alcohol contains empty calories that do not saturate the body with vitamins, minerals and trace elements useful, so they do not provide any benefit.
- The calories of the alcoholic products are absorbed instantly by the body, deposited in excess fat and do not allow them to spend.
- Alcoholic beverages cause the accelerated work of the stomach and the abundant secretion of gastric juice, which increases the appetite, therefore, the diet with weight loss will be broken.
- The consumption of alcohol is accompanied by a rich snack, which leads only to weight gain, and not to the loss of precious weight.
Why do not you come out?
It is strictly impossible to use salt in diseases such as: enuresis, hypertension, renal failure, edema, obesity, some diseases of the cardiovascular system. In these cases, doctors prescribe a diet without salt.
Although salt plays an important role in the body, that is, it is the main regulator of water and it is recommended to exclude it from the diet with a diet to lose weight. Salt retains the liquid, which leads to swelling, which only interferes with weight loss.
It is established that the daily salt intake should not exceed 4 grams. However, we must not forget that many products (cucumbers, potatoes, bread, etc.) contain salt, therefore, when using them in their diet, the body receives the necessary rate.
In addition, salt products with a diet to lose weight are impossible. By removing salt from your diet, you will release excess fluid along with the pounds.
What to eat when losing weight – a list of products
An adequate and healthy diet implies the consumption in the diet of foods enriched with nutrients, vitamins, minerals, beneficial microelements. It is necessary to eat complex carbohydrates (vegetables and fruits) to digest that the body spends a lot of energy, which greatly exceeds its energy value and contributes to weight loss.
Foods you can eat every day:
- Non-fat or dairy products with a minimum fat content (milk, cottage cheese, kefir, ryazhenka)
- Lean meat (veal, veal, rabbit) and poultry (chicken, turkey, quail)
- Varieties of fish with low fat content (sturgeon, hake, pollock, sardine, sea bass, potassu, perch)
- Vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes, paprika, aubergines, zucchini, cabbage, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts, artichokes, asparagus, peas, carrots, beets, onions, celery stalks)
- greens (spinach, parsley, dill, lettuce, arugula)
- No sweet fruits and berries (apple, plum, cherry, orange, grapefruit, strawberry, cranberry, blueberry, pear, peach, kiwi, watermelon)
- Soups of vegetables and weak broths
- Rye bread, without yeast and bran.
Can I drink carbonated mineral water?
Drinking carbonated mineral water to lose weight is strictly prohibited. Carbon dioxide contained in its composition. It promotes an increase in the volume of the stomach, thus increasing the appetite.. When drinking mineral water with gas, the digestion of food accelerates 20 times, which affects the aggravation of hunger, although a little time has passed since the last meal, which differs from the principles of the diet.
It is better to drink purified water (boiled, thawed, defended), dilute the juices with water. It is good to use broths and tinctures of herbs and berries.
And how many calories a day to consume to lose weight here:
What can you eat at night?
What you can eat at night while losing weight:
- Varieties of low-fat seafood.
- Low-fat birds (chicken, quail, turkey)
- Fat-free cottage cheese, natural yogurt, kefir.
- Vegetables (fresh, stewed, grilled, steamed or baked)
- Fruit and vegetable salads, dressed with olive or vegetable oil, and preferably lemon juice
- Fruit without sugar: apple, grapefruit, orange, lemon, cherry
- hard or soft tortilla
- The soups
Carbohydrates are allowed
Carbohydrates are divided into two types: simple and complex. Simple carbohydrates are easily absorbed by the body and stored instantly in the form of fat.
Sample products: sweets, chocolates, sweets, sweets, ice cream. Complex carbohydrates are rich in fiber. The body spends a huge energy in its digestion that exceeds its caloric content, which contributes to weight reduction.
It is recommended to use complex carbohydrates in your diet throughout the day, but not less than 4 hours before bedtime.
What carbohydrates can you eat while you lose weight?
- Cereals and legumes (peas, beans, lentils, beans)
- Cereals (barley, buckwheat, barley, oats, rice)
- Whole wheat bread (bran, rye)
- Vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, cabbages, aubergines, carrots, beets)
- The mushrooms
- No sweet fruits and berries (citrus fruits, plums, apples, cherries).
Why not die of hunger for weight loss?
With stress from starvation, the body will take nutrients where it can. Often it is not fat, but lymphoid tissue and muscle fibers. Thus, Weight loss during fasting is due to a decrease in muscle mass and not excess fat.
In addition, the skin will sink. Starvation always ends with a collapse due to the development of “food depression”, a person begins to use everything in their diet.
As a result, the weight returns to the same level as it was, but only in the form of fat deposits, which in the body after the loss of muscle mass has become even more.
Proper nutrition should be fractionated, at least five times a day in small portions. It is necessary to use the daily fluid rate to maintain the body’s normal water balance.
For overweight to be fast, it is important to carefully select foods, preferring proteins and complex carbohydrates. It is necessary to exclude foods that are prohibited in the diet. It is necessary to count daily the caloric intake of your diet.
Physical activity plays an important role, helping to achieve the desired result many times faster.