All women, who barely give birth, dream of recovering their previous shape and waist, tense their body and get rid of stretch marks. Caesarean section leads to the fact that in the postoperative period there are not only excessively stretched muscles, but also scars in the uterus and anterior abdominal wall.
In addition to the time limit for physical effort, which is required for the healing of the points. Therefore, the question of how to lose weight after a cesarean section and, at the same time, not getting hurt, worries many.
How to lose weight quickly after a cesarean section?
To lose kilos, the amount of calories that you enter should not exceed your needs in the body. Therefore, you must reduce the caloric content of the food or increase the load.
Get fit after a cesarean, the task is not easy, because Your body has received the stress associated with the operation, there are scars on the uterus and on the anterior abdominal wall that need healing.
This does not require a small expenditure of energy. You have a baby
You need to take care of him, feed him, wrap him up, face him at night.
Domestic matters, too, have not gone away. Excessive weight loss in this situation will do more harm than good.
On the contrary, doctors always advise eating well and resting more.
Unfortunately, regular diets and dietary restrictions can lead to osteoporosis and fracture of the femoral neck. Therefore – there are no diets! Eat necessarily balanced and correctly:
- The meat – It is the main source of protein, and is necessary for the rapid healing and scarring of the uterus and the skin.
- Fruits, vegetables, cereals. – These are vitamins and minerals that are so necessary for us.
- Dairy products Main source of calcium. Calcium is essential for bone growth. By the way, calcium is absorbed from the tablets very poorly, so eat cottage cheese and sugar free. Sugar also reduces the absorption of calcium.
- Fish – Source of phosphorus and polyunsaturated fatty acids. And we all want a beautiful peach skin without stretch marks.
However, during lactation, a light diet should be followed, at least during the first months. The restrictions apply to:
- smoked meat
- Spicy spices and sauces, spices that stimulate the appetite.
I think a nursing mother would never think of eating french fries and drinking them with soda. Thanks, the baby will tell you if you leave the easily digested carbohydrates (pasta, bread, pizza, hot dogs).
As you can see, the question of how to lose weight after a cesarean is not that difficult. Even without taking additional measures, it is still possible to lose weight if you force yourself to eat properly and in a balanced manner.
What do you need to know about losing weight during breastfeeding?
The fact is that breastfeeding is a special moment in the life of all mothers and babies. You must give your child’s growing body everything it needs, and not at the expense of your own health.
And you will return to normal later. All the internal resources of the mother work to the limit so that the necessary proteins, minerals and vitamins are introduced into the milk.
If the mother is on a diet and does not receive it from the outside, the tissues and bones are destroyed, her immunity suffers, but all the useful substances necessary for her baby are fed with breast milk.
Excessive physical activity, sports training, is not the best effect on the amount of milk. To do so much, a nursing mother should have a good rest.
So eat well. By the way, the good news is that, after childbirth, the metabolism is accelerating, so even without special diets you can lose a few extra kilos.
Exercise to lose weight.
After the operation there are certain limitations in physical activity. This is due to the presence of a scar in the uterus and the time required for its healing and training.
Intensive training is contraindicated, but in breathing exercises, Kegel exercises should be performed as early as the first day after surgery. These exercises will improve the metabolism, will accelerate the blood circulation in the body and in the pelvic organs, they will help to restore the tone of the stretched muscles of the anterior abdominal wall and the perineum.
But the easy exercise and the care of the baby on the contrary will activate the muscles.
Even following these recommendations and taking care of the child will weigh less.
After 2 months, visit your gynecologist, if there are no complications after the operation and there were none, then, with your permission, you can start training. Pilates, yoga, swimming in the pool.
You can shake the press. But do not overdo it, if during the sessions you feel pain, you should stop them and consult a doctor.
What is needed to lose weight after a cesarean section?
- There are no diets. Only healthy food.
- Remember, the famous principle: to be thin, you need to eat. Eat a little, but at least 5 times a day.
- In no case do not follow a diet during breastfeeding. You are not your enemy. But giving up carbohydrates, chocolate and other easily digestible sweets is very appropriate. The baby will have less to hurt the belly and you will lose weight.
- Drink lots of liquids. Breastfeeding also requires drinking more fluid.
- Walk in the fresh air and move more.
- Sleep enough
- The massage will help restore skin and muscle tone, relieve nervous tension. You can start it in the hospital.
- You can take a contrast shower after removing the sutures, if the doctor does not forbid it. But visiting the baths and saunas in the next 2 months after the surgery will have to be abandoned.
- Active sports after a cesarean are possible not earlier than in 2-3 months.
It is possible to lose weight quickly after a cesarean, but it is reasonable, not to exhaust yourself with diets and excessive physical effort. It is better if the weight is gradually lost, the effect will be more resistant.
Do not rush to extremes and in 6-12 months you will not recognize yourself.