The health of your hair, its beautiful and attractive appearance depends not only on the proper care, but also on the comb.
The “tool” selected correctly will give shine and strength to the strands and help eliminate many problems with the scalp.
It is no coincidence that this bathroom piece of antiquity is associated with feminine beauty.
Which comb is better to comb: the main types?
Flat massage brush
The name itself suggests that this type of comb is used not only for the hairstyle, but also for the head massage. While using the brush, blood circulation in the scalp is improved.
The hair is better saturated with nutrients and oxygen, and the improved metabolic processes in the skin strengthen the hair follicles.
The material for the manufacture of massage brushes can be very diverse. The main thing to pay attention to when buying is that it is protected by special micro layers or rounded tips.
Sharp teeth easily traumatize the scalp.
Oval style brush
This brush is recommended to comb the hair before going to bed. Carefully remove the smallest particles of dust and dirt, the remains of styling products.
And its soft “teeth” smooth the scales of the hairs.
The softest care is provided by brushes with natural bristles. If you have long and thick hair, it is recommended to choose a comb with bristles of different lengths.
What is the Macadamia special brush?
Get more information about the Tangle Teezer comb here.
Brushing round brush
Brashing is a cylindrical brush with a hole in the middle, which is used for styling.
Twisting the strands in the stubble and fixing them with a hair dryer, you can create beautiful curls. A strand perpendicular to the strands of the head under a stream of hot air straightens up without the help of an ironing.
Long, thin comb
The combs are used to comb and dye. It is convenient to make a separation with a fine metal comb, comb the hair and silicone, to separate the strands when dyeing.
Wooden comb can be used every day. Hair with this hairstyle does not electrify and is not exposed to being too aggressive.
Which brush is best for the hair: choice of material
- tree Wooden brushes and combs not only care for hair carefully, but also help to combat scalp problems. The birch will help you get rid of dandruff. Juniper has a calming effect, which for a long time gives the strands a pleasant pine aroma.
- Horn It is considered one of the most “non-traumatic” for hair material. When combing with the horn comb you can not be afraid of the appearance of burrs on the hair and split ends. The disadvantage of the horny ridges is that their teeth are quite densely located. This makes combing long and thick hair with such “tools” not very comfortable.
- Plastic The main advantage of plastic brushes and brushes is their democratic price, ease and practicality in use. But for the hair its use is very doubtful.
- Metal Stylists recommend using brushes and combs made of this material only to shape or style.
How to choose a good brush?
- The best brush for long and thick hair. For this type of hair is the most suitable classic flat brush. For daily brushing at night, it is also recommended to use a brush with bristles. Better natural, different lengths.
- The best brush for short hair. It is recommended to owners of hairstylists of short haircuts that use a wooden comb with rare teeth. The tree is applied more carefully to the hair, eliminating static electricity and preserving its structure.
- The best brush for fine hair. Fine hair requires very careful and combed care. It is recommended to use wooden brushes or soft brushes. Natural materials will not damage the outer scales, and daily massage with a brush will improve the flow of blood to the hair follicles.
- The best comb for curly hair. The curls will look great, they will not turn electric and they will not sponge excessively after combing them with a comb with rare teeth of natural material.
The best hairbrush – Brush care tips
The comb needs a regular cleaning. How to do it well:
- First, with a toothpick or a needle, you must eliminate the tangled hairs.
- Then we prepare a special solution. In half a cup of warm boiled water, add 50 g of ammonia and a few drops of shampoo.
- The composition omits the hair brushes for 20 minutes.
- The old toothbrush carefully cleans teeth from dirt.
- At the end of the procedure, rinse the comb with running water and dry it.
Read about the most beautiful hairstyle in the middle hair here.
The best hairbrush: reader reviews.
Natalia Goryanina (Tomsk). I bought a comb from a horn, since I read that only with its help can you successfully fight the electrifying hair.
But all this is another trick of the marketers: in vain he threw the money.
Anastasia Zhuravskaya (Lipetsk). Although I heard that plastic brushes are not the most useful, I am very satisfied with my brush.
Comfortable, light, practical, does not remove hair, and rounded teeth are perfect for a massage.
Margarita Bryanskaya (Moscow). Since childhood, I have been using soft massage brushes with metal teeth on a rubber base.
It is simply impossible to scratch the scalp and, thanks to the elastic rubber, the hairstyle is very soft, soft and painless.
Olga Serebrina (Saint Petersburg). For me, the comb of the horn was a true salvation. Before he bought her curly hair after washing, she was afraid to comb her hair.
After a couple of minutes, the head became a cloud. But now I, with the pleasure of my scalloped scallop, do the style!