Every woman wants to be attractive and beautiful. But without a smooth and well-groomed skin it will not work.
Especially, if the hair grows in the most inappropriate place. An excellent solution for this problem is hair removal, which can be of different types.
Waxing: what is
Hair removal is a procedure that is used to remove hair from places where its presence is undesirable. This is not a very pleasant procedure, in which you can even experience a lot of pain, but the beauty of this is worth it.
After all, the soft skin, which shines in the sun, not only looks attractive, but also surprising.
Types of hair removal at home.
In the beauty salon you will be offered a large selection of hair removal methods. But what happens if you do not have enough finances or do not have time to do it?
Also, it will have to be done quite frequently, at least once a month for sure.
That’s why most Russian women do hair removal at home. There are several ways to do this:
In the choice of manicure tables you can read here.
- Normal razor. Easily removes hair from any part of the body. But you will have to use this method very often, once every 2-3 days.
- Waxing wax. It is done with the use of cold, hot or hot wax for hair removal. Reuse is much less common than with a razor. In addition, irritation almost never occurs if the procedure is performed correctly, and the next time the hair will be a little less.
The only drawback of waxing is the intense pain during the procedure. But each person has a different pain threshold, so be sure to try this method, it may be right for you.
- Depilation of sugar, or shugaring. It is made with special sugar paste. Recently, this method is gaining popularity. After all, this type of hair removal is very effective and almost painless.
- The use of special creams for hair removal. There are different types of tools designed for different places. Therefore, there are special creams for depilation of intimate areas that do not cause irritation and retard hair growth. In addition, you should pay attention to the cream to depilate the face. This is a very convenient way, which does not take a lot of time and is quite effective.
How to do hair removal at home.
For a successful hair removal at home, the knowledge and implementation of the basic rules for its implementation is of great importance:
- If you use a knife, then Do not forget to apply a moisturizer after the procedure. or after shaving. This will help avoid irritation, but, unfortunately, not always. This procedure is suitable for any area.
- To wax the wax must be well prepared. Before applying the composition, degrease the surface of the skin with special means and, after removing the hair, lubricate with cream. You can also use special substances that retard hair growth, which can be purchased in pharmacies, in regular stores or online. The best thing is to perform such hair removal on the legs, as they are less sensitive.
- Shugaring at home is done in several stages. First, the pasta is prepared from sugar, and then applied to clean skin. After hardening, the hairs are removed along with the sugar, and then you will enjoy a smooth skin for another 3, and sometimes during the 4 weeks. You can shugaring on any part of the skin.
- When using a depilatory cream at home. pay attention to the instructions and follow his instructions. Do not keep the composition on the skin longer than expected. The cream is usually used for hair removal of intimate areas.
Hair removal or shaving: what would you prefer?
Intimate hair removal at home can be very different. The question: what to use, the usual razor or other methods, confronts both women and men. Unlike regular shaving, other types of hair removal in the home almost never cause irritation, hair growth and the effect lasts much longer.
But the shaver is convenient to use, even if it is not at home.
On masks for skin at home, read here.
Hair removal: before and after photo.
We offer several photos of really good results after waxing.
Hair removal at home: reviews
Depilatory wax: video master class
The method of hair removal at home is a very individual matter. Each method has its supporters and opponents.
The main thing is that the result will please you and will not cause you any concern: follow the procedure correctly and follow the instructions to use one or the other method.