The correct and accurate application of black arrows in the eyes is the most popular type of makeup.
Recently, lines of different color shades have gained great popularity. They are mainly applied with eyeliner or with a special pencil.
What lining to choose?
Before applying makeup on your eyes, you must decide the means by which the arrows will be applied. After all, the stores offer a lot of pencils and eyeliners: dry, with a damp brush, expensive and cheap.
The best option is a pencil or dry liner, because they are very easy to apply. More difficult is the process of applying a liquid liner.
How to choose the shape of the arrow under your eyes?
To create a beautiful and expressive appearance, just draw the arrows correctly and clearly. You can also give this or that shape to your eyes. Professional makeup artists today draw many different shooters, the main ones of which are:
- If a girl has almond eyes, then she can draw long arrows. Especially they are good for evening makeup. If you need daily makeup, you can draw fine arrows along the entire upper eyelid.
Asian-style girls draw arrows from the center of the upper eyelid. And on the lower eyelid, a solid arrow is drawn.
For a stronger effect, it is recommended to slightly soften the lines.
What should be the best eyeliner? Read here
Read the tips on how to choose a makeup brush at the link: http://klublady.ru/makiyazh/kisti-dlya-makiyazha.html
There are several forms of arrows, the main ones are:
- Thin They are drawn along the upper eyelid as a thin line. Optionally, you can take the outside corner.
- Egyptian arrows They are very popular lately. In the upper and lower eyelids, they are drawn in thick lines. In the inner corner of them you should draw a thinner line, which is a little beyond its limits, falling a little in the nose. The outer corner of the arrows is connected, while the tip is slightly raised. The tip should be perfectly thin and uniform.
- Oriental The arrows on the upper and lower eyelids are drawn separately. They need to start from the inner corner of the eyes. They should not be connected, but should be conducted in parallel.
- Creative – They can be completely different. Everything depends on fantasy and improvisation.
- Arrows-wings. Apply only on the upper eyelid.
- Thick arrows. They draw when applying evening makeup. From the inner corner of the eye a thin line is drawn, with a thickening at the outer corner of the eye.
- Cat Eye The upper eyelid is delivered, the tip is raised to the temple, it can be rounded slightly. The same line is drawn on the lower eyelid, with the same rounding of the tip. The lines in the outer corner are connected.
How to draw arrows in the eyes? Stages and tips
The arrows are drawn near the line of growth of the eyelashes. If there is any gap, then all the makeup deteriorates. First, an arrow is drawn from the middle of the century, moving towards the outer corner, then a line is drawn from the middle of the century to the inner corner of the eyes.
This method will allow the arrow to be drawn more clearly and precisely. If a brush is used, it should remain perpendicular to the eyelid.
Remember The more you click on the brush, the thicker the eyeliner will be applied.
You can draw a beautiful arrow using curling for tabs. Acts as a ruling figure.
You have to take it to the growth line of the eyelashes and a pencil to draw a line along its edge.
Cat eyes are easy to make with a teaspoon. It should be placed in the outer corner of the eye and, as in the method described above, draw a beautiful curved line along the edge of the spoon.
The sponge also helps in the drawing of impeccable shooters. It works according to the principle of a spoon, you just need to draw a line along the sharp cut of the sponge.
If cat eyes are an element of daily makeup, you can make a paper template with an arrow shape. If necessary, the piece is applied to the eye and the ideal outline is drawn.
In extreme situations, the patch will help you. It is easy to stick it to the eyelid in the shape of the necessary arrow and draw it along the contour.
How beautiful is it to draw arrows in the eyes with liquid eyeliner?
The liquid eyeliner for a couple of minutes allows you to create very clear and bright arrows. In addition, they can endure quietly all day.
She must use it very carefully, the least imprecision, and the arrow will have to draw again.
How to draw arrows with a pencil in the eyes?
Most girls choose a pencil to draw arrows. If you know how to use it, you can get the perfect arrow as a result. They can draw a very thin line and an arrow with feathers.
The application technique is simple: from the middle of the century, draw a thin line at the outer corner of the eye. Then draw from the inner corner towards the center.
Having connected two lines, shrink them from the middle of the century to the outer corner.
How to draw arrows exactly in the eyes with a dry liner?
Dry lining applied with a special brush. To draw an arrow with it, it is necessary to place an arrow with a single line in the outer corner of the eye. Inaccuracies are cleaned with cotton.
Move the resulting arrow again from the inner corner of the eye to the outside.
This eyeliner will remain for a long time, without erasing a century. A rich black pigment will cause the arrows to be pronounced, so you need to train with your application.
How to quickly draw arrows in the eyes with eyeliner
Eyeliner-pen is a very convenient invention. Apply an eyeliner like a pencil, but the arrow will be softer and smoother. At the base of the marker is the usual liquid eyeliner.
If it is of good quality, then the arrows will last longer without reprinting the upper eyelid.
The only negative markers end quickly.
How to draw arrows in the eyes: photo
Do not you know how beautiful your eyes are? Read here
How nice to draw arrows in the eyes: readers’ reviews.
Svetlana Olkhovskaya (Moscow).
For me, I came to the conclusion that the arrows emphasize the aspect and make it more expressive. Now I will always draw them.
I know what type fits the shape of my eyes.
Alena Arkanova (Mozdok).
Drawing arrows is a long and tedious exercise, it is better to make a tattoo!
Agustín Greinerg (Syktyvkar).
I learned many different ways to draw arrows. Now I will test them all on myself!
Elena Illyushina (Tyumen).
The eyes are the mirror of the soul! And that’s why it’s worth highlighting its beauty and expressiveness!
There’s nothing better than a delineator for this! The main thing is to draw a line!
Tatyana Bagatoborodko (Moscow).
I loved the shape of the arrows of the cat’s eye. I will definitely try to draw them.