The beauty and fashion of women require the maintenance of purity and precision even in intimate places. And the armpits are subject to public viewing in summer.
Therefore, they should be put in order, eliminating the vegetation in any way convenient for you.
Underarm hair removal: what is it, how and why is it done?
The hair removal of the armpit is the removal of unwanted and rough hair, what not only can cause discomfort to a person, but also violates the whole aesthetics of beauty and hygiene. Hair removal involves the use of some methods available and more suitable for a person to perform a hair removal procedure.
An important point to carry out the presented process is the correct selection of the method, since hair growth depends directly on the properties of human skin. Some girls can use regular shaving, whose effect can last up to two weeks.
There are girls with high levels of “male” hormones who experience discomfort the next day after shaving.
Underarm hair removal: what way to prefer?
To date, there are many different ways to remove underarm hair. In this case, the concepts of “hair removal” and “waxing” should be somewhat divided, since many methods are specifically related to hair removal, the removal of hair on the surface of the skin.
The depilation is directed to the elimination of the hair follicle. To accurately analyze these two concepts, you should review all the ways to remove hair from the armpit area:
- Laser hair removal in the armpits – It refers to modern methods of removing unwanted vegetation. Here, the technique of the procedure is based on cauterizing the follicles, which allows them to be eliminated completely, with the result that the growth of the hair stops. The method presented has many contraindications, the failure of which will lead to sad results (burns, scars).
- Armpit hair removal – The most common way to eliminate unwanted vegetation for a long time. The method is based on applying hot or warm wax in the direction of the hair and then removing a strip of special paper with a quick movement of the hand against its growth. This process is very painful, given the sensitivity of the armpits, so it should be prepared in advance, after a little preparation. The vegetation may reoccur at least one month after the procedure.
- Depilation of armpits with epilator. – uses a special device that captures the hair that is outside and extracts it from the follicle. The procedure is equally painful, but the desired result is surprising in its long period. As negative points, one can distinguish a greater growth of hair under the skin, as well as its necessary length for the procedure (approximately 2 mm). Otherwise, the device will not capture them and you will not get a positive result.
- Shave your armpits As mentioned above, the positive effect can reach from one day to two weeks. The method refers to hair removal, since the follicle is not affected. To prevent irritation, use only quality razors and lubricate the armpit area with a nourishing cream.
- Photoepilation – A modern way to eliminate hair, whose effect is not achieved immediately. The method is based on the impact of high pulsation light, capable of exposing the coagulation of blood in the capillaries, which also does not feed the capillary bulb. After a while the bulb goes out and the hair disappears.
- Electrolysis – It must be performed only by professionals, because here there is an active influence of the electric current on the hair follicle. Such removal of vegetation can also have unpleasant consequences.
How to do underarm hair removal at home.
Depilation of the armpits in the home is done much more often, in contrast to salon procedures. First, it is connected to the lack of time, and second, to the economy of money.
Of these methods in the home, you can use only two ways to eliminate armpit vegetation. And if everything is clear about the use of razors, then how to do underarm waxing?
It should be noted that this is the most common method of depilation of the legs. Girls during this removal of vegetation are not adverse to affecting other parts of the body.
Hair removal is done in two ways. The first involves the use of specials, bought in the store, strips of wax.
In them, the tool is in a cold form, so they must be preheated beforehand, holding it in their hands for some time. The temperature of the wax should not be higher than the body temperature.
Everything about depilatory cream can be read here.
The second method is used less frequently, but its effectiveness surpasses the previous version. To remove the vegetation, wax is used, which is preheated in a water bath at 40 degrees Celsius.
Then it is applied to the treated area and secured with a strip of paper. You can use a cloth that is securely attached to the lost area. It must be removed after the wax freezes.
In both cases, the strips are pulled with a quick movement and against the growth of the hair. If you notice any remaining hairs, repeat the procedure after a few minutes.
Underarm hair removal: price in the salon.
Often, girls go to a beauty salon for underarm hair removal, whose price can exceed several thousand rubles. For example, a procedure to remove vegetation from the armpit in the beauty salon varies from 1000 to 1,800 rubles.
Agree that such procedures for many will simply be unaffordable in financial terms. You can buy wax and strips of paper in the store for an amount not to exceed 1000 rubles.
One composition is sufficient for several procedures.
Photoepilation today in the cabin exceeds 5,000 rubles, and electrolysis: 50 rubles per minute, which will also be released as a result of several thousand rubles. Therefore, pass the hair removal at home at any time that is convenient for you and save on those procedures.
Contraindications for underarm hair removal.
To carry out the procedures should be approached with care, because the presence of moles or scars can lead to negative consequences. As for shaving and removing the vegetation with wax, it is necessary to monitor the sensitivity and the presence of irritability in the treated area.
The remaining hardware methods have the following contraindications:
- fresh tan
- presence of light or gray hair
- presence of moles
- Inflammatory processes in the body.
- catarrhal diseases
- pregnancy and lactation
- Hypersensitivity to laser, current light or high pulse.
Before using any method, consult a specialist.