All women want to remain attractive both at 20 years old and at 30 and at 45. But the years go inexorably against us.
The biggest fear is the appearance of wrinkles.
There are several ways to deal with them:
- Radical surgery, specifically plastic surgery.
- or gentle method of wrinkle treatment, which is called Elos rejuvenation.
Today we will talk about the second method to treat several signs of aged skin aging. This procedure is the safest hardware technique for rejuvenation, which is why it is so popular among women.
Fraksel: a quick way to rejuvenate and get rid of scars. Details in the article.
The rejuvenation of Elos: what is it?
The Elos rejuvenation procedure includes a combination of two different energies: electric current and light energy. Cosmetologists consider that this method of removing wrinkles is the softest. Gently affects the dermis tissue, thus producing:
- effective smoothing of all wrinkles
- Elimination of pigment spots and spider veins.
- get rid of acne
- Scars removal:
- and others
Before the procedure, the skin cools hard to avoid side effects. In addition, it helps to avoid overheating of the upper layers of the skin.
- Changes in temperature in the layers of the dermis, which leads to the destruction of melanin cells, which leads to hyperpigmentation
- The smoothing of wrinkles occurs due to increased production of hyaluronic acid, elastin and collagen
- Heating the blood in the capillaries causes the thrombosis of small vessels and the coagulation of proteins, which facilitates the elimination of spider veins.
During the Elos rejuvenation procedure, you will feel a slight tingling and warmth in the skin. The specialist uses a suitable mouthpiece for a specific problem.
Rejuvenation of Elos in the ElosPlus device: indications. What problems does Elos rejuvenation solve?
Elos Plus is the latest multifunctional device that can solve many women’s problems (wrinkles, pigmentation, scars, spider veins, etc.). Estheticians have recognized rejuvenation with the help of this device more effective than the use of a conventional laser.
Elos rejuvenation is suitable for those women who have:
- deep wrinkles
- facial wrinkles
- Folds in the skin of the face and neck.
- spider veins
- swelling and stretch marks
- age spots
- scars and scars
- Dilated pores, acne.
Botox around the eyes: a unique procedure for the return of youthful skin. Find out in this article.
Elos Plus not only creates a lifting effect, but also softens the relief of the skin, which makes the skin more toned and clean.
Rejuvenation of Elos: before and after photo.
Elos rejuvenation procedure: preparation, treatment and maintenance after the procedure.
This procedure is recommended for women older than 25 years. If you want to look beautiful and well groomed, but the surgery scares you, then Elos rejuvenation fits you perfectly.
The preparation for this procedure requires the following rules:
- Two weeks before rejuvenation, refuse all injections.
- Two or three weeks before the procedure it is forbidden to sunbathe and go to the solarium.
- The day before the rejuvenation of Elos do not use masks, exfoliations or exfoliants.
The first procedure lasts 45-60 minutes. The complete course includes 6 procedures, each of which is carried out once every 3-4 weeks.
After the first session, you will see the result: the skin will become smoother and more careful. But to completely get rid of what does not suit you, you must perform 5-6 procedures.
A cooling gel specially developed with aloe vera extract is applied to the clean face or neckline, which helps to hydrate deeply and even out the tone. Then, the Elos Plus is brought to the surface of the skin with the desired applicator and a flash occurs. Therefore, a specialist treats problem areas of your skin.
During a flash, you may feel a slight tingling sensation.
- Within 1 month after the procedure, it is necessary to use sunscreen absolutely before leaving.
- 2 weeks you can not go to the solarium and sunbathe.
- 5 days is forbidden to use masks and massages.
- For 3 days it is strictly forbidden to go to saunas and baths, as well as to practice sports and wash in the hot tub or under the shower.
The rest of the skin care remains the same.
Rejuvenation of Elos: contraindications.
Although this procedure is safe and more effective compared to other methods of rejuvenation, it has a series of contraindications that a woman must take into account to avoid putting herself at risk.
- Allergic to the sun or rays of light.
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Oncological diseases
- Any condition of the skin
- Antibiotics in the last month.
- The presence of various pacemakers and defibrillators.
- Active stage of herpes.
- Intense tan